Thursday, April 19, 2007

Happy Girl

Just finished this LO for Scrapbukan from our new kit featuring Fancy Pants Key Lime papers, American Crafts foam flowers and Sakura Souffle pens.

This picture of Nadya was taken at Dream World in Australia as she got in behind the wheel of Blues Clues' airplane. That was indeed a happy day for everyone.

Hidden journaling via the pull-out flower reads: The simplest things make you happy -- anything pink will do the trick! Nadya, Oct 2006

Materials Used: From Scrapbukan - Fancy Pants Key Lime pps, American Crafts foam flowers, Heidi Swapp plastic letters, Sakura Souffle pen, Lil Davis Crillon Journaling Stamp. Others - Bazzil cs, Making Memories crystal brads, ribbon slide & acrylic paint, Heidi Swapp metallic paint, Queen & Co hook-ups and brads, PCX ink, misc rikrak.

I haven't posted many LOs lately because I just finally finished my LOs for my 2006 Disney album -- 37 2-page spreads -- and am now working on the final embellishments before I post the whole thing. Whew! I'll be glad when this is over and done with.

No comments: