Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

Sorry I haven't posted in 2 weeks. I've been quite busy lately doing exam reviewers for Luis, errands and other Mommy-stuff (yaya had to go on emergency leave) and squeezing in 20 2-page Disney LOs to relieve stress and release tension.



Here's a compilation of the 20 Disney pages -- no use scanning and stitching them since they're not yet done. Lots of pictures with journaling -- and plenty of room for titles and embellishments. This is quickie scrapping at its finest -- gotta catch-up with my backlog cos summer (and more pics) is here in a few weeks!

I want to put down all the pics and journaling before I put the final embellishments -- which will hopefully put the whole album "together". If anyone knows how to do a Disney album without it looking like chopsuey -- please let me know because this is my 3rd Disney album and I still can't do it.

No comments: