Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Countdown

If you have young kids, like I do, chances are, you're beginning to get tired of answering the question, "How many more days 'til Christmas?".

It was cute, at first, but when they start asking the same question everyday, several times a day, you start thinking that there has to be a better way.

And so here's my solution...a Christmas Countdown calendar.


The circles are attached with brads so they can slide it to the side to reveal a photo underneath.


Materials Used: DCWV cardstock, Basic Grey patterned papers, Absolument Scrap Stamps (Alphabet 7 Mail Art), Chalk ink, Ancient Page ink, Jo-ann Christmas Tree brads, HOTP clear embellishments, Making Memories metal symbols, misc lace and stickers


I also love that I finally got to use some old embellishments from my stash!

1 comment:

Anna Zalamea said...

Oooh I love this, Ria!! Very nice! And doesn't it feel good to use old stuff from the stash? Happy Holidays!