Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Rekindled Moments Challenge - Fly

This was my entry to the KI Memories Challenge of Rekindled Moments.

Title: Fly

Journaling: Nadya enjoyed running around in circles to make her 1st kite fly, she says she's the best kite flyer.

Materials: KI Memories Pop Culture lace cardstock (blue, fushchia and orange), Softies embellishments, chipboard shapes; Bazzil and DCWV cardstock, Ranger/Tim Holtz Grungeboard, distress ink and distress embossing powder; Prima stamp, American Crafts pen

I really wanted to highlight that this is Nadya's 1st time to fly a kite so not only did I trim the photo to a diamond/kite shape, but the lace cardstock also mimics the kite design and colors.

To add movement to the LO, I used the photo corners and formed them into butterflies to direct the eye to the title and reinforce it.

The black softies swirls form the tail of my kite.

1 comment:

jonaks said...

ganda.