Friday, May 9, 2008

Shine

This was my other entry to the Cosmo Cricket Challenge -- funny how I thought this had a better chance than the other LO. Just goes to show how much I know about what makes a winning LO! Haha!

Title: Shine Jesus Shine

Journaling: 02-06-08 Bianca uses the crucifix she was holding to shield herself from the bright sun on her 1st Ash Wednesday.

Materials: Patterned papers, chipboard letters, die-cut - Cosmo Cricket; Prima Flowers; Ranger Paint, 3M Transparency, Fancy Pants stamp, Ranger Distress Embossing Powder; Dymo Label Maker' Zig pen; Miscellaneous buttons, lace and mesh

I printed the photo on a transparency and heat embossed the corner design using Distress powder. I don't think I've ever used so many buttons on a LO before -- I was just happy to be able to use them at all!

No comments: