Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Superwoman


...received this award from Wati... Thanks girl! I really needed this, like, right now.

This week has been incredibly busy, tiring...draining.

The term "burn-out" had been erased from my vocabulary since I stopped working 6 years ago, but this week it was the only word that can describe how I felt -- running from one child-related errand to another, and no time to scrap! This, I think, is what really got to me. When I'm so busy that I can't find the time, energy or inclination to scrap -- alarm bells start to ring. I didn't realize how much I've relied on scrapping to de-stress -- it's my "me" time.

Luis' exams finally end today -- and we both survived without him hating me, for making him do all those reviewers. Straight after school, we're going bowling with the Hot OC Moms (as in, obsessive-compulsive) and their kids to celebrate. I'm not really into bowling, I'm only there for the food and chit-chat!

Bianca had her school party yesterday, but we still have another party at home this week-end. And guess who's hosting the party games? Who else, but me. I still need to research on games, etc but I will leave that for tomorrow. I only had time to start party preps on Sunday when I made the invites. then had to rush early this week to get lootbags and prizes, etc. I was so tired that I didn't wake up early to make her cake yesterday morning. I woke up at 5:30am and rushed it to finish by 6:15, before she woke up and I had to take Luis and Nadya to school.

Back to scrap-related things -- Cookie made it to the Chatterbox International DT!!! Woohoo! She really rocked the Eclectic papers with her LO and deserves this. She works so hard and is such a fast scrapper. So proud to have a Filipina in the team.

Okay now for the rules of this Superwoman Award:
(1) The winner can put the logo on their blog.
(2) Link the person you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.

I nominate the following girls who are such fast scrappers and are so keen on joining challenges everywhere. I don't know how they do it, I only wish I was as prolific.
Cabbie, Cookie, Issa, Donna, Timi, CV and Ytet.

No comments: