Thursday, February 18, 2010

Feelin Paris


Kiki-Art's blog themes for the month of February are love (of course) and France. Since I haven't been to France, I really lucked out when I went to the mall last Monday and saw a Paris mock up complete with an Eiffel Tower...And even luckier that I had my camera and a willing accomplice in Bianca!

Title: Feelin Paris

Journaling: Bianca chanced upon a Paris mock-up in SM Megamall complete with an Eiffel Tower & immediately posed for pics -- lucky mommy had a camera! 021510

Materials: Cardstock - Bazzil, Patterned Paper - Kiki Art, Rub-Ons & Foil - 7 Gypsies, Ink - Colorbox; Chipboard - Scrap Fx (Bird), American Crafts (letters); Embossing Powder - Clear Tops; Metal Alpha - Joann; Die-cut Tag - Daisy Ds; Pen - American Crafts

1 comment:

sarah said...

this is SOOOOOOO gorgeous! :) and how fitting that there was a "paris" for you to take pics of!

hugs,
sarah.