Friday, July 16, 2010

CCG #151


Here's my LO for Color Combos Galore #151. I loved the summery colors but was definitely challenged when I realized that I didn't have a "matched set" of papers. I put together old papers that were in the color scheme from my stash and drew my own waves for a unique water design.

Title: Beach Bum
Journaling: Nadya in Boracay! Dec 2009
Materials: Bazzill Cardstock; Patterned papers - Basic Grey, Sassafras Lass; Transparency - Making Memories; Stickers - 7 Gypsies; Mist - Tattered Angels; Chipboard Letters - American Crafts; Glitter Alpha - Making Memories; Others - Ranger Stickles; Ranger Distress Embossing Powder; Ink - Clearsnap; Pen - American Crafts; Misc ribbon; Slice Travel Cartridge


Do try out this week's challenge and post it for everyone to see!

Have a happy week-end!

No comments: