Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Some great news...

I'm so thrilled to be part of the Pencil Lines 2011-2012 DT!!! This was one of those that I wasn't counting on getting in...really was just hoping for the best as I know many people want to be on this team..so the email I got the other day just about made my week! Here's the LO I made for my entry...
Title: Hello Sleepyhead
Journaling: I love weekends because I get to watch you wake up from a good night's sleep! Bianca, Jan 2011
Materials: Patterned papers - Webster's Pages; Die-cuts - SEI, American Crafts; Cardstock - Wassau, Coredinations; Mist - Tattered Angels; Punches - Martha Stewart, Fiskars, EK Success, Ink - Clearsnap; Pen - American Crafts; Alpha stickers - Basic Grey, Webster's Pages; Ribbon Tissue - Jenni Bowlin; Velvet Ribbon - American Crafts


Many of my recent LOs have a romantic feel to it...that's what happens when I look through my stash and see lots of Webster's Pages papers waiting to be used...which is what I love most about being on challenge blogs...the chance to dig through my stash and use them all up, up, up...

Side Note: The Scrap More with Pia and Ria Class has been tentatively moved to April 2, 2011 as the materials have not yet arrived. For our paid and confirmed attendees, please confirm that you are available on this day, if you haven't yet by sending us an email.

7 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

This is so precious! what a cutie as well!

cat123 said...

Congrats Ria !! When I see your layouts, I understand why you were chosen and I'm very proud to work beside you !
See you soon
CAt

jacque4u2c said...

WOOT! WOOT! That is so awesome!!!!

I love the romantic feel of your layouts - just so appealing and wonderful!

Unknown said...

precious! so cute and romantic! adorable!
Hugs, Ruki(TeresaD)

Karen Shady said...

congrats Ria, Im looking forward to working with you :)

Katrina Hunt said...

Congrats Ms. Ria!!! And this layout is amazing!!! hugs, Katrina

Sue Sykes said...

Congratulations, Ria! So happy for you, but sad to not have had a chance to work with you! :( Maybe someday!