Friday, April 1, 2011

Mr & Mrs

So, obviously, this LO is long-delayed...by almost 12 years...LOL! But when I was assigned to create a project with Pebbles Inc's new Mr. & Mrs. collection, I knew I had to use one of my wedding photos.

Like most scrapbookers, I started out with this hobby when I had kids, and wanted to document their lives. By that time, there was a ton of pictures already waiting to be scrapped so all I've ever done for my wedding was a very simple 8x8 album which I gave to my hubby 5 years later.


Pebbles Products Used:
  • 751092 Wedding Floral
  • 751096 Wedding Bells
  • 751098 Silver Lace
  • 751099 Wedding Cake
  • 751102 Love Birds
  • 751103 Wedding Veil
  • 732042 Dimensional Stickers - Phrases
  • 732044 Dimensional Stickers - Flowers
  • 747081 Stickers - Pearl Flourish
  • 747084 Layered Embellishments
  • 747085 Metal Flowers
  • 747086 Pins
  • 747088 Candy Dots - Pearl Silver
Other Materials Used:
Miscellaneous doily, lace

6 comments:

Bellaidea said...

Fantastic layout and the photo is great! Scrap some more:)
Regards,
http://bellaideascrapology.blogspot.com/

Raechelle Bellus said...

this is beautiful! Everything from the soft details to the photo. Wonferful work.

Nati Tristan said...

Wonderful layout! You are one glowing bride! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

oh Ria, you are beautiful!!!

Sue Sykes said...

Love the monochromatic tone - and you made a beautiful bride!

Kat said...

wow! beautiful, beautiful layout! you looked very pretty, too :)