Friday, April 1, 2011

Mr & Mrs

So, obviously, this LO is long-delayed...by almost 12 years...LOL! But when I was assigned to create a project with Pebbles Inc's new Mr. & Mrs. collection, I knew I had to use one of my wedding photos.

Like most scrapbookers, I started out with this hobby when I had kids, and wanted to document their lives. By that time, there was a ton of pictures already waiting to be scrapped so all I've ever done for my wedding was a very simple 8x8 album which I gave to my hubby 5 years later.


Pebbles Products Used:
  • 751092 Wedding Floral
  • 751096 Wedding Bells
  • 751098 Silver Lace
  • 751099 Wedding Cake
  • 751102 Love Birds
  • 751103 Wedding Veil
  • 732042 Dimensional Stickers - Phrases
  • 732044 Dimensional Stickers - Flowers
  • 747081 Stickers - Pearl Flourish
  • 747084 Layered Embellishments
  • 747085 Metal Flowers
  • 747086 Pins
  • 747088 Candy Dots - Pearl Silver
Other Materials Used:
Miscellaneous doily, lace

6 comments:

Bellaidea said...

Fantastic layout and the photo is great! Scrap some more:)
Regards,
http://bellaideascrapology.blogspot.com/

Raechelle said...

this is beautiful! Everything from the soft details to the photo. Wonferful work.

Nati Tristan said...

Wonderful layout! You are one glowing bride! Beautiful!

Janet Perafan-Babar said...

oh Ria, you are beautiful!!!

Sue Sykes said...

Love the monochromatic tone - and you made a beautiful bride!

Kat said...

wow! beautiful, beautiful layout! you looked very pretty, too :)