Oh, you will love this latest kit from Burlap and Buttercups filled with yummy goodies!!!
12x12" Double-Sided Patterned Paper (1 sheet each):
- Simple Stories - Simple Pleasures, Hello Sunshine, 100% Summer Fun
- Lily Bee Design - Villa, Sun Soaked
- Pebbles - Dandy, Ticked Pink, Thanks a Bunch
- Fancy Pants Designs - Cards, High Tide, Sand Dollar
- Bella BLVD Sophisticates - Banana
- Bazzill Cardstock (1 sheet each): Ruby Red, Parakeet, Sea Salt, Straw, Kraft
- Simple Stories Fundamentals cardstock stickers
- Bella BLVD Sophisticates alphas, Mustard & Apricot
- 1 package Little Yellow Bicycle canvas stickers, Words; 2 Little Yellow Bicycle 6x6" decorative edge paper, assorted styles; 2 Little Yellow Bicycle canvas borders, assorted styles
- Partial package Cosmo Cricket Bling Bling, Salt Air
- 6 white Kaisercraft paper flowers, assorted sizes
- 3 Pebbles fabric-covered brads, 2 Pebbles layered felt embellishments, assorted styles, Pebbles Floral Lane alphas, brown
- 2 Prima Whisper Flowers
- 1 yard each May Arts scalloped trim, pink; and solid wrinkled ribbon, ivory
And here's the add-on kit:
- Pink Paislee Cushies alphas, Meringue
- Cosmo Cricket Odds & Ends cardstock stickers
- 1 package InkadinkaClings, butterflies
- 18" yellow plaid ruffle, May Arts
- 1 bottle Ranger alcohol ink, Juniper
And finally, here are my 3 LOs made using the main kit and the add-on.
This first one turned out better than I thought considering that the photos were taken using only my iTouch. "Storm" from Kopi Tiam is Bianca's favorite cold dessert and is what she usually asks for when she earns a treat for herself. And she won't even share it with anyone, not even me, as she can finish the whole thing all by herself!
Title: Sweet Summer
Journaling: Bianca & her favorite "Storm" from Kopi Tiam. Summer 2011
This next LO uses photos taken from our last trip to Boracay. To do the butterflies, I stamped with Versamark on a 3M transparency that can be heat embossed, and embossed with black embossing powder. Then I stained the back with alcohol ink and cut them out. I also layered 3 different sizes of the white Prima flowers, inked them while layered and then scrunched each layer for some dimension.
Title: Beach Day
Journaling: Boracay. is. our. favorite. beach. ever.
This next LO again uses a photo from Boracay in 2009. This was the day before we were scheduled to leave and the kids had gotten really tanned after 3 days under the sun! This LO was a lot of fun to put together and I love how the kit had the exact colors I needed to match the photo.
Title: Happy Memories
So hurry and get your own August kit before it rans out at Burlap & Buttercups!