Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Burlap & Buttercups Jan Kit

Here are my LOs for Burlap & Buttercups January kit -- which has, once again, sold out...woohoo!

This 1st LO is for the sketch that comes with the kit. I used pictures from our trip to Hong Kong Disney last year...this gave me a wake-up call to finish scrapping last summer's pics because summer vacation is coming to Manila in a month!!!

This 2nd LO uses a pic from our recent visit to Corregidor Island, where Filipino and American forces made their last stand before falling to Japanese invaders during World War 2.

This next LO uses a pic from last year when we got together with my scrapping friends, and instead of scrapping, we needed up taking each other's photos!

This 4th LO uses pics from our Singapore trip also last summer. Bianca loved this store inside and outside and insisted on having her photos taken with everything! I love the Ali Edwards stamps from Technique Tuesday and try to add a word in every now and then...

2 comments:

L said...

I love each one of these LO's, Ria. Seeing these beautiful LO's makes me so inspired to venture into scrap booking again. *sigh*

Naddy said...

beautiful LOs. love all the colour combinations...