Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Brave Boy & Sisters

I'm so happy I was able to finish 2 LOs today. I really have to start scrapping faster and not worry too much about the little things in my LOs -- how bad can it be? My family will appreciate it no matter what. I had 100+ 5R pics developed last week for my scrapbook LOs -- with all these pics waiting for me, I don't have the time to spend several days on a LO.

Title: My Brave Boy

Journaling: I can't think who was more scared when you agreed to ride alone in the front seat of the roller coaster -- you or me. Probably me. 102806, Warner Bros Movie World, Australia

Materials Used: Crate Paper Carnival pps & letters, UTEE, K&Co Addision Glitter chipboard letters, Zig pen, Gin-X coasters, Making Memories acrylic paint, Provo Craft Art Accentz Glitter, 7 Gypsies 97% complete stickers, misc rikrak, fibers & ribbons

Title: Sisters

Materials Used: Crate paper Cowgirl, Heidi Swapp Chipboard letters, All My Memories twill phrase, Basic Grey chipboard photo turn, Prima flower, Autumn Leaves Index Synonym Tabs, chalk ink, Making Memories ribbon slide & acrylic paint, PC Bradletz, misc brads, gingham ribbon and flowers

Sketch: Becky Fleck

No comments: