Saturday, March 31, 2007

Swimmingly

Just finished this LO following Val Salmon's latest sketch (found in her blog). I kinda promised Val I'll try out her next sketch since I wasn't able to try the 1st one.

Looks like my previous blog entry is causing some confusion (thanks Nina and Airees for your nice words). I have no issues about not being as creative as true artists like Iris and Pia -- they have their gifts, and I have mine, which is more than enough for me. It's always nice to look to others for inspiration and to learn from them, but in the end I have to make a LO that is truly mine. And as far as I'm concerned, I have everything I want and I'm the person I want to be, I truly can't ask for more.

Title: Swimmingly

Journaling: Things go swimmingly when Nadya tries out her brand new swim ring. Feb 2006

Materials Used: Fancy Pants pps, DCWV cs, Making Memories foam stamps and acrylic paint, Queen & Co Hook-Ups, Sharpie white marker, Sizzix Little Sizzles textures handmade pps, misc ribbon, rikrak, brads and bling; Tools: Sizzix Paper-Sculpting Daisy die, Coluzzle circle template

No comments: