Monday, April 9, 2007

Splash!

Finished this LO yesterday of Bianca getting a surprise splash of water from a hole in the floor at Sea World, Australia. It's a cool play area at the Cartoon Network Beach with a giant Dexter sprinkler and holes in the ground where water would spurt out sporadically. Bianca tried to cover-up a hole and got a wet surprise. Not a great work of art but I wanted to just let go and have fun with this LO.

Title: Splash!

Journaling: Bianca gets splashed from a hole in the water play area at Sea World, Australia. Nov 2006

Materials Used: BG Phoebe pps, Heidi Swapp chipboard letters, chalk ink, misc brads and eyelets

I have so much on my plate that I can't figure out what to do first (who says SAHMs have nothing to do?):
* finish my 2006 Disney Scrapbook
* edit pics for developing (haven't even developed pics from Bianca's 1st Bday last September -- and I have such great Easter pics that I can't touch until then -- have to do FIFO or I'll never get to to the older pics)
* scrap the pics that I already have (I just printed 100+ 5r pics 2 wks ago)
* try out this caramel cake recipe that's been sitting on my desk for 2 months (of course, I'm also supposed to start my diet today -- haha)
* get a facial, color my hair, mani/pedi/foot spa (my feet are crying for this)
* buy a gift for Nadya's children's party this afternoon
* finish my Scrapbytes article

I just finished clearing some space in my scraproom, maybe I'll give the rest of the day a rest! Haha!

No comments: