Monday, September 10, 2007

Bad Girls - Color Theory

Classes at Bad Girls Academy started last week and our assignment for the 1st week is Color Theory. You should check out the Color Theory Gallery -- the LOs are awesome -- don't know how long I'll be in this class!

Me, I'm definitely a PINK girl, and so is Nadya. Here's my submission for this week.

Title: Happy Birthday

My daughter is a total PINK girl and no other color will do for this photo taken on her 5th birthday. The color pink in all its variations is sweet, spunky, fun, girly, romantic and dreamy all at the same time -- which is exactly what my daughter is.

Journaling: Today you turned a "small" 5, but to me that's already way too "big"! If only I can stop time & keep you this way forever! Happy Birthday Princess! 7-20-07

Materials: Fancy Pants - paper, chipboard bracket, die-cut tags; My Mind's Eye - paper, die-cut tags; Around the Block paper; Heidi Swapp & Lil Davis chipboard alphabets; Basic Grey metal frame; Autumn Leaves & A Million Memories stamps, Ancient Page ink, Stickles glitter glue, Lil Davis and Making Memories paints; Prima flower; Zig & Sakura pens; Jo-ann metal tags & pin, Doodlebug brads, Miscellaneous bling & lace; Digital frame by Rhonna Farrer from 2Peas

2 comments:

Starbright said...

glitglitglam.blogspot.com

Christine said...

Ria, this page is just sooo yummy!