Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ally Scraps GDT for Jan 2008

My GDT stint at Ally Scraps has begun! I love all the goodies I got for my kit (and then some)! Check out my 1st LO for them here.

We're all still recovering from jet-lag. The kids have been sleeping at 7:30pm and waking up at 3am the past 3 days! I think I'm almost over it since I woke up at 5am today so it's not so bad. Luis got home from school yesterday at 2:30 pm, took a nap and didn't wake up until 3am today! At least he had enough time to study for his test -- haha!

I'm still trying to organize my life after the trip and backing-up vacation pics. Hopefully things will get back on track by next week.

2 comments:

scrapgurl14 said...

Hi Ria!

I saw your layout, it's so pretty! The photo blends right into the design. Thanks for linking me!

marjorie said...

hi ria! i looooove your layout..the colors,the embellishments,everything...glad you made it back safe...