Thursday, January 10, 2008

How I gained 8 lbs in 3 weeks!

Thanks to all these yummy treats, I am now having to starving myself to get back my pre-vacation body (and then some) asap. Next week I am definitely hitting the gym!

Weight gain culprits:
  • Caramel apples & Fudge from Disneyland's Main Street Confectionery



  • In N Out burgers and fries


  • Fuddruckers burgers -- sorry no photo of burgers
  • Trader Joe's Chocolate Truffles -- sorry no photo but have some in my fridge
  • Lunch at PF Chang's -- sorry no photo of food
  • Christmas Eve Dinner hosted by Ken & Karen Marz

  • Christmas Day

    Tito Romy's 70th Bday party

  • Our 8th Anniversary lunch at the K'ya Rooftop Lounge in Laguna Beach


  • 1 comment:

    Ingrid said...

    Mmmmm....what a yummy food!! I can imagine that you gained weight. I couldn't resist that either. ;-)

    Great blog by the way.