Thursday, June 5, 2008

Glittery Shoes

Did this LO last week -- this photo has been waiting to be scrapped for a year.

Title: Glittery Shoes

Journaling: If there's one thing that I never had to teach my girls, it's how to choose shoes. They knew by instinct that anything that glitters is better than none. Nadya's feet, May '07;

Materials: Cardstock - Bazzill and DCWV; Glitter Alpha - Making Memories; Chipboard Alpha - American Crafts; Chipboard Die-cuts, Jewels & Journaling Pasties - Prima; Pen - Zig; Ink - Tsukineko Brilliance

I can't believe I didn't use any patterned paper on this LO. I really just wanted the shoes to be the focal point and everything else is there only to support it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, i just discovered your blog. i love this layout. you have a nice clean style. here's my blog:
carmenperez.blogspot.com.

Mia Castrillo said...

hay! girls talaga! both raya and nadine love anything that glitters too! they even ask me to put "sparklies" on their layouts. hahaha! i love this layout, ria!