Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Been a Delinquent Blogger...tsk tsk


Sorry I've been out of the loop for the past few weeks. Kids are on vacation, and so is Yaya Jen -- which means mommy is on duty 24-7 as the kids' summer activities have begun. Trying to find time for the gym is harder than I thought!
Mondays-Fridays, my day begins with Luis' baseball from 8-9:30am. Then we rush home so we can leave by 10:30am, to make it to Nadya's 11-1pm Repertory Workshop. On Tues and Thurs, Nadya and Bianca go to the Enopi Center at 3pm. After Easter, the kids will start swimming lessons from 3-5pm, MWF. On Saturdays, Luis has fencing from 9-10:30am and the girls have ballet from 2-4pm.
I try to squeeze in some gym time by taking the 7:30am class. But if Luis doesn't get up early enough, I just run a few rounds around the LSGH oval. Yesterday he was dismissed from baseball at 10:15am so when we got home, I grabbed my gym bag, rushed to drop Nadya off at Repertory and went to Fitness First at the Fort to take a well-deserved shower!
This all means I haven't been able to scrap much -- can't wait for Yaya Jen to get back this week-end and Holy Week break so I can finally scrap to my heart's content (yeah right!)!
So in the meantime, here's a LO I haven't posted (I think) taken from our Bohol trip last summer. I only wish I had my nails painted hot pink instead of boring beige -- like I have now! Happy Summer everyone!

2 comments:

bjay said...

coolness, sis. I just love ittt!

and I totally dig you on the backlogs... what a bummer. hopefully your scrapbooking picks up soon! :)

Wati Basri said...

love this Ria!! yaaaa..Happy summer..its dftly HOT here in SG....