Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Just Desserts


Here's a LO I made of my 3 kids, photos taken by Blow-Up Babies. I never went back to them after this because of the really bad editing job they did -- my kids look like they have make-up on! I had this grand plan of using this for my blog header, but a year after I got the pics I still hadn't come around to do it, so I made a LO instead.
Materials: Pink Paislee papers and letter stickers; Dymo Caption Maker, Zig pen

Yesterday was a fun, fun girls day out with Joanne and the rest of the girls. Mia was even in town with her girls so even our kids had great fun. All we did was eat, scrap, chat, eat, eat, eat....

If there's one thing I believe in, it's that people get their just desserts...sooner or later.

I don't know what I did to deserve everything that I have -- a gorgeous husband who, after 10 years, is still crazy about me, my 3 beautiful and smart kids, real friends, the life that I live... Heck! People even mistake me for being 10 years younger than I really am! As far as I know, I have everything I could ever need or want.

Having the money to buy anything under the sun would be great too, of course! But how much money do you really need to be happy? More importantly, is it possible to buy enough happiness for yourself, so that you can then be happy for other people? Hmmm...

2 comments:

Debbie Sherman said...

What a fun layout!!

Mia said...

Cool page Ria!