Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Delayed CCG Posts...

Life has a way of getting in the way of my scrapbooking...Here are three recent LOs I created for Color Combos Galore.

This 1st LO is this week's challenge CCG #157...I loved this combination...

Title: 40? It's Just a Number
Journaling: Age doesn't matter, as long as I don't look it! My 40th Birthday lunch at Shang Palace. Oct. 17, 2009
Materials: Patterned papers - Making Memories, Fancy Pants, My MInd's Eye; Alphabet stickers - American Crafts, Adorn-It; Metal Brads & Floss - Karen Foster; Cardstock - DCWV; Die-cut Sticker - Cosmo Cricket; Misc lace, metal corner; Pen - American Crafts

You still have a few days to join us for this challenge.

This 2nd LO is our special challenge created with Pencil Lines Sketch 202. Check out the sketch and I hope you make time to join this challenge too since Anna Bowkis always has great prizes in store!


Title: Carefree
Materials: Cardstock - Provo Craft; Patterned Papers - Fancy Pants, Jillibean Soup; Paint - Ranger; Journaling Die-cut - Nikki Sivils; Metal label holder & Brads - Making Memories
Journaling: Nadya & Mommy playtime! Jun 6, 2010


And last, but not the least...this is the LO I created for CCG #156.


Title: Ups & Downs
Journaling: Ups & Downs...the only way to describe the relationship between Luis & Nadya. Luckily, there are more ups than downs, although their arguments are getting louder with no backing-down. Photo April 2010. Canyon Woods.
Materials: Cardstock - Wassu; Glitter Chipboard - Kiki Art; Patterned Paper - We R Memory Keepers; Grungeboard flower - Tim Holtz; Paint - Making Memoriesl Ink - Clearsnap; Fabric Alpha - American Crafts; Glitter Alpha - Making Memories; Transparency - Hambly; Pen - American Crafts


I hope you enjoyed these LOs and thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments: