Thursday, August 12, 2010

Eager Beavers

Here's my LO for Color Combos Galore #155.  This is a new color palette for me --- and it was a great experience trying it out. I was a bit concerned that the colors weren't very bright and happy -- the way I like my colors --- but I think this turned out pretty well.

I also love that this only took me an hour to finish...love quick and easy LOs! My mist sprayer was clogged so I removed the cap and forgot to remove my paper and those lovely splotches (splashes + blotches?) happened -- so I just did it again until I got the look I wanted...such a happy accident!

Dont' you just adore that cute little beaver? That's from Nikki Sivils new line for fall -- Tree Love.  Too cute, really...


Title: Eager Beavers
Journaling: Luis & Sam goof-off after their Kab Scout Induction. Oct. 17, 2009
Materials: Cardstock - Wassau; Patterned Papers, stickers, buttons - Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker; Puffy Alpha - American Crafts; Tiny Alpha - Making Memories; Mist - Tattered Angels, Pearl-Ex

Do try your hand at this week's color palette and check out the other amazing projects created by my co-DT here!

No comments: