Thursday, November 25, 2010

CCG 168

Here's another out-of-my-box color scheme that took some time for me to warm up to...Challenge 168 from Color Combos Galore...but I really like how it turned out...Lucky me, I have a ton of pics left waiting to be scrapped...I seem to find the perfect picture for whatever color combo is up everytime :-)


Title: Playtime

Materials: Cardstock-Wassau, DCWV; Patterned Papers - Pebbles Inc; Transparency- Hambly; Stickers - Nikki Sivils; Gaffer Tape - 7 Gypsies; Foam Alpha and pen - American Crafts; Buttons - misc; Journaling sticker - October Afternoon

Journaling: Luis, Nadya & Bianca; Apr 2009, Canyon Woods



Do head on over to Color Combos to check out the other DT work and post your LO as soon as you're done!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

I really, really love your layouts, Ms. Ria!! :) And you really know how to put everything together regardless of what colors you're working with! :)

Lynne said...

Love this LO!!! That tree is just awesome!! Great details!!