Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ties That Bind

I was thrilled when Jennifer asked me to be the Guest Designer at Inspired Blueprints! I enjoy working with sketches...even if the resulting LO ends up differently from the original, because they always make the wheels in my head turn in different directions. 

I started working on this LO during my Scrappy Birthday Party -- which is always a lot of fun because we combine great friends, good food and juicy "tsismis" or "gossip" -- but "tied" it together later on.


Title: Ties That Bind
Journaling Quote: Family ties are precious threads no matter where we roam; They draw us close to those we love and pull our hearts toward home.
Materials: Patterned papers - October Afternoon, Echo Park; Die-cut Flowers - Sassfras Lass; Puffy Alpha - American Crafts; Script alpha sticker - Webster's Pages; Green Alpha Sticker - Basic Grey; Metal Lacing Brads - Karen Foster; Flair Button - American Crafts; Misc fiber; Sticker Tab - 7 Gypsies; Pen - American Crafts; Acrylic Butterfly - Heidi Swapp; Font: Bradley Hand ICT TT

Can't believe it's November already...time to think of Thanksgiving and Christmas projects...

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Such a fun and colorful page! Love the design!

Misscricri said...

I love it. This a colourful page that smells happyness.