Friday, July 22, 2011

CCG 201

Color Combos Galore continues its ice cream theme with another yummy color combo and an interesting challenge to boot!

Title: Crafty
Journaling: The girls love to do crafts like playing with air-dry clay. May 2011
Materials: Patterned papers, Foam alpha, Journal sticker, metal embellishment, pen - American Crafts; Paint - Making Memories; Burlap Button - Nikki Sivils;  Punches - Martha Stewart; Ink - Clearsnap; Embossing Powder - Ranger; Blue Button, fabric - misc;

Aside from the color combo, this week's challenge included a recipe that needed fabric. I was already late to begin with and the only fabric I had was a light denim-colored one so I quickly cut a strip, pleated it and stapled to form a flower. Then took my trusty paint and paintbrush to color it pink. I sprinkled a bit of holographic embossing powder before the paint dried up, then used a button for the center.
I hope you can join us for this week's challenge!



No comments: