Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pebbles Friendship Theme

This week, Pebbles Inc is focusing on the theme of Friendship and what better friendship to celebrate than my relationship with my scrapbooking friends?


Title: Home
Pebbles supplies used: Floral Lane Warm Thoughts (751117); Floral Lane Sweet Thoughts (751120); Floral Lane With Delight (751124); Floral Lane Phrase Stickers (732054); Peacock Glitter Candy Dots (744229); Other supplies used: Cardstock (American Crafts); Mist (Tattered Angels); Pen (American Crafts); Punches (EK Success)
Journaling: This is why I can't ever stop scrapbooking. I would never have met these wonderful group of women, had it not been for this hobby.  In this group, we are all equals.  There are no stars or masters...just women who love to scrap, eat, chat... and yes, have their pictures taken...not necessarily in that order. Sonya's Garden, 06-2011 (forgive the wrong grammar..."these" should have been "this" :))

I used the gorgeous Floral Lane collection for this LO and absolutely love how the glitter candy dots add a simple touch of elegance! We missed these 3 girls when we had these pics taken -- Joanne Yap who is in Australia, Mia Castrillo who lives in CDO and Liza Bermudez who was in her last month of pregnancy at the time.

We all rode in one big van and there was non-stop talking going to Sonya's Garden and back. My voice was hoarse by the time we got back in the early evening and I was sick for the next 2 weeks...haha! But it was all worth it!


3 comments:

Mia Castrillo said...

So sad to have missed this! So wonderful! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love this layout sis! I always get sentimental when I see our photos together and compare it with the ones we had several years back. Yup the facial features did change a bit (hmph age nga ba), but everything else stayed the same. Love the adobo girls! Joanne and Mia, ikinain nalang namin kayo hehehe.

Jona Panesa said...

beautiful lay-out. ang tagal na talaga ng friendship nyo. i'll always cherish the first time I met you guys. nakakamiss na rin ang monthly EB.