- 4 toilet paper roll tubes
- thick cardboard such as bristol or illustration board - cut to 4" x 9"
- acrylic paint - blue, red, yellow green
- Glue Dots Mini and Glue Dots lines
- dries-clear liquid adhesive
- embellishments: ribbon, letters, white pen, sticker, pencil
- Paint each toilet paper roll in a different color.
- Use the Glue Dots Lines to attach the painted toilet paper rolls in a row.
- Tie ribbon around the 4 rolls, keep ribbon in place with Mini Glue Dots
- Attach the group of 4 rolls to bristol board and add embellishments.
It's not too late to do this, even if school has started a while back, you can use this to organize other things too! Hope you can try it out!
I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots design team.