Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Burlap & Buttercups Oct Kit

Here are my LOs for Burlap & Buttercups' awesome Oct main kit...

and the add-on kit...


I loved working with burlap on this LO of my god-daughter Ysabella on her school field trip...isn't she adorable???



This next LO uses the sketch included in the kit and I am so happy to have finally been able to scrap these pics.  This was the last proper Thanksgiving we've had in our home as last year, as well as this year, DH was and will be out of town on Thanksgiving.


My 3rd LO features Nadya in her Alice in Wonderland costume. We went Trick or Treating in my mom's neighborhood and they had a wishing well in the park which was a perfect backdrop for her outfit!


I so want to tell you to rush to get the Oct kit now, but I just learned that we have actually sold out of the October kits so maybe you'll want to take a subscription so you're sure to get the Nov kit???

3 comments:

Стокли said...

Beautiful kit and very bright LOs=)

Tone K. said...

Great pages ! :)
I like all your chipboard details. Great colors too !
Wish you a happy weekend ! :)

Aimee Kidd said...

All of these layouts are just gorgeous! Love all of the little details.