Friday, August 22, 2008

Make Your Mark

Here's a LO I made using a stamp from Absolument Scrap's new Etiquettes set.

Luis has been wanting to take Archery for a while and I finally let him try it out last summer. He was pretty ok, but as usual, would tire and lose interest after about 30 minutes.

I decided to have fun with this LO and created my own bow frame.

Title: Make Your Mark

Journaling: Luis insisted on taking Archery this summer. Not bad. Summer '08.

Materials: Patterned papers - Cosmo Cricket; Chipboard - Basic Grey; Paint - Making Memories, Ranger; Stickers - Around the Block; Brads - Karen Foster; Floss - Karen Foster; Stamp - Absolument Scrap; Pen - Zig; Misc twill ribbon

The Etiquettes stamp set has 8 stamps, 6 of which are for journaling. It is available locally from Scrapbukan for only Ps350.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Gorgeous LO. Great design. Strong colors. I also lover the FP LO awesome use of difficult paper.

Candy said...

Love this archer LO!!! And thanks for the visit, Ria! I'm feeling a bit under the weather and your comment just cheered me up. By the way, if you include all of my sisters (and there's 5 of us and no boys), our names are Candy, Pie, Honey, Jam & Cherry. My parents must really have a sweet tooth!