Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cupcake Clips with Unity Stamps!

Have you seen Unity Stamps? They sent us Design Monkeys a few sets and I got these adorable cupcake stamps to work with. These cupcakes are huge and offer so many possibilities for scrapbooking and crafts!



For my 1st project, I decided to make these cute cupcake clips with a matching notepad -- I think my kids' teachers will love to get these for Valentine's Day!


Materials Needed: cupcake stamps, Staz-on ink, shrink plastic, permanent markers, oven toaster, wax paper, glue gun, paper clips

Instructions:
  1. Stamp cupcakes on shrink plastic with Staz-On ink.
  2. Color the image with permanent markers.
  3. Cut-out the cupcakes.
  4. Lay on wax paper and put in oven toaster. Image will curl then flatten again, which is the sign that they are done shrinking.
  5. Attach to paper clips with glue gun.

Stay tuned to my blog for my 2nd project with these adorable stamps!

For those interested in making their own paper clips, I got my shrink plastic from Vivian at Lasting Impression.

8 comments:

Mia Castrillo said...

This is so cute! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kris Berc said...

Those cupcake clips are super cute!

Liza said...

That is so cute Ria! Great idea.

Anonymous said...

pwede gawa ka pa, sis? bigay mo sa amin :)

too cute!

tnapay said...

cool project Ria. :) ask ko lang where did you buy your shrink plastic?

thanks :)

tnapay said...

haha. overlooked the info where you got the shrink plastic. got interested in it when i saw a tutorial on plastic rings. :)

thanks ria. :)

Geng said...

great idea ria!!!

Debbie Sherman said...

So cute Ria!! You know I'll have to try this now!