Thursday, January 15, 2009

Flower Fairy

Here's a LO for Lasting Impression using beautiful papers by Webster's Pages. Webster's papers always bring out the romantic in me -- I always end up reaching for my ribbon/lace box and vintage embellishments.

These photos were taken during a Working Mom shoot for the October 2007 Halloween issue. Nadya didn't really want to have her face painted, but had no choice because she wanted to appear in the magazine! She is so showbiz!

Title: Flower Fairy

Materials: Patterned Papers - Webster's Pages; Sticker Labels - Jenni Bowlin, 7 Gypsies; Pin - EK Success; Clip - Scrapworks; Metal Alpha - Jo-ann; Pen - American Crafts; Flower Bling - Chatterbox; Dragonfly transparency - MME; misc lace;

Journaling: Nadya, Aug 2007; Working Mom shoot


On another note, I was saddened by the announcement that Simple Scrapbooks magazine will cease publication after the May/June 2009 issue. It served as inspiration for many beginning scrapbookers, and even as my style has evolved, I always go back to my simple roots. I am glad that, at least, I got the chance to be a Simple Gal in the Jul/Aug 2008 issue. Simple Scrapbooks will surely be missed!

No comments: