Monday, January 12, 2009

Scrap N Supply Shack Jan LOs

My kit arrived late again this month, possibly due to the holidays. I just got it from the PO this am and worked straight to finish 3 LO and a door hanger project. Whew! I'm so glad I still had unscrapped pics from our trip to the US last year which were a perfect fit for this month's kit.


Title: I Love Snow

Journaling: Nadya is our winter child. She loves the cold weather and can play in the snow longer than anyone. 122807;

Materials: Patterned Paper - Fancy Pants; Cardstock - DCWV; Alpha, Pen & Ribbon - American Crafts; Chipboard - Maya Road; Flower, button, paint, jewel brad - Making Memories; Embossing powder - Ranger; Ink - Versamark

Title: 1st Snow

Journaling: This was the 1st time Bianca had ever seen snow and nothing was gonna stop her from playing, not even the cold she was nursing. 122807;

Materials: Patterned Paper - Fancy Pants; Sheer Ribbon, Chipboard & Sheer Snowflake - Maya Road; Alpha & Pen - American Crafts; Glimmer Mist; ink, brad

Title: Play Ball

Materials: Cardstock - DCWV; Patterned Paper & Transparency - Fancy Pants; Buttons & Clip - Making Memories; Alpha - American Crafts; Ink - Clearsnap; Pen - Zig;

Journaling: Luis, 122807, Glen Ellyn, IL













Project: Today Door Hanger

Materials: patterned papers from Fancy Pants "Arctic Chill" collection, Maya Road flower calendar turn, Making Memories "Poolside Paperie" collection flowers, American Crafts Thickers and ribbon; brads, door hanger, misc fiber; Clearsnap ink


I am still on a roll at the start of 2009, including these 3 latest LOs, I have finished 18 LOs already! That's averaging 1.5 LOs a day -- woohoo!

I guess my resolution to keep things simple is working...I only hope this continues because I still have so much stuff and photos to go through.

5 comments:

Shannen Zimmerman said...

I love what you did .... Nice job and WOW are you fast!!!

Mia Castrillo said...

Ri, your new layouts are so refreshing! I think I love your "keeping things simple" motto. :-) Miss you!

Lianne said...

Super cool projects, Ria! I especially like "1st Snow", parang enjoy na enjoy ang little girl mo.

You're a high-speed scrapper na pala, and the LOs turn out so beautifully. Inspiration ka!

Debbie Sherman said...

Hi Ria! Love your layouts this month!

I think the holidays combined with you living a different country has something to do with your kits arriving so late! I can't believe it takes so long...we mailed them the 10th of December!!!

Anonymous said...

woo-hoo, in lightning speed! galing, love ko pa the new 'snowy' LOs :)