Monday, October 5, 2009

Kids @ Heart


Halloween is definitely in the air...gotta start decorating the house. Here's another LO from our trip to HK Disney last year.

That was a really fun trip -- we all went to Disneyland at night wearing costumes. I wanted to be a witch but the kids wouldn't have me be a bad witch so I guess I was a good black witch. Bud went as Elvis -- I swear he loves that shiny red satin costume of his! It was fun to dress up and feel like a kid again.

Title: Kids @ Heart

Journaling: Halloween '08; Nothing brings out the kid in us like a visit to the happiest place on Earth!

Materials: Nikki Sivils patterned papers; Bazzill cardstock; Hambly transparency; Cosmo Cricket, Basic Grey and American Crafts chipboard alpha; Making Memories paint; Zig and Ranger pens

1 comment:

sarah said...

great use of the boo-tiful line! :) love it.

hugs,
sarah.