Friday, December 17, 2010

The Christmas Rush Is Here

... obviously since it's been over a week since I updated my blog. Oops!

Here's the LO I made for Color Combos Galore Challenge 171. A bit of a challenge for me since I rarely use blue for my girls' LOs but these photos just called for it.

Title: 3 Things
Materials: Cardstock - Core'dinations; Patterned Papers and border stickers - Basic Grey; Die-cuts - Daisy Ds; Pearls - Prima; Maya Road Clock; Pink Paislee embellishment; Making Memories metal embellishment; misc lace; American Crafts pen

If you have the time, do try out this week's challenge:

And in case I am not able to get back on here before Christmas, I hope you all enjoy our holidays!

1 comment:

Jona Panesa said...

Merry Christmas!!! Its so wintery and beautiful at the same time. Loved it!