Saturday, December 18, 2010

In a Charming Mood...

Nikki Sivils recently partnered with Creative Charms and Sketches for Scrapbooking 2, and here are 2 LOs I made using them.

First up is this Christmas LO using the new Happy Holly Days line using photos taken inside a grocery store last year. I chanced upon this Coke display in the grocery and had my driver go home to pick up my girls for a photo-op. It was so funny because Nadya kind of thought he didn't look like the real Santa and, I think< bianca was definitely not convinced (she didn't even want to sit beside him), but they went for the ride anyway.

Title: Storybook Christmas
Materials: Cardstock - Wassau; Patterned Papers & Stickers: Nikki Sivils; Brads - Creative Charms; Chipboard: Dusty Attic; Stickles, Folk Art and Making Memories paints; American Crafts pen

This next LO uses the Something for Everyone line (FYI: the dotted one is named after me:)).

Title: She
Materials: Cardstock - DCWV; Patterned Papers - Nikki Sivils; Transparency - Hambly; Flowers: Creative Charms; Die-cut machine: MM Slice; Paint: Folk Art; Key - Tim Holtz; misc lace

I loved how these 2 2-page LOs turned out. Thanks so much to Creative Charms and Sketches for Scrapbooking 2!

1 comment:

Kathy Martin said...

These layouts are amazing! Love both designs!