Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Moments To Remember

Got this email this morning from Moments 2 Remember:

From: Robin Rutgers
To: Ria Mojica
Sent: Wednesday, July 4, 2007 3:09:31 AM
Subject: RE: Father's Day LO Contest

hi!I am excited to let you know that your layout for our June/Fathers Day contest, was choosen as the WINNER! :)

I will be announcing it on our site message board soon,(if you haven't already) ...would love to have you register so that you can read the announcement and reply to the congratulations that I KNOW you will get! The girls will be thrilled to congratulate you and I am sure they will love to see more of your work.

We LOVED your layout!!!

I will need your mailing address so that I can send you your prize, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Robin :)


Yipee!!!

2 comments:

Jenn Valmonte said...

hi! naku, di na ako nakakapunta ng moments 2 remember...the girls there are very accomodating and nice.

anyway, congratulations again! =)

Anna Zalamea said...

Girl, you are the contest queen! You are rockin those scrapping contests! Congratulations!!!