Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Your Scrapbook Stash

Can't believe I didn't open this email yesterday when it arrived in my Inbox. I was just cleaning out my Inbox when I saw this:

From: Erica Weinstock
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 10:03 PM
Subject: YourScrapbookStash.com Contest Winners!

Hello ladies! If you haven't already seen the Newsletter that went out this morning, you are the winners of the summer contest. I now need your addresses so I can send you the prizes you've won!

Your layouts will be up on the Home Page of the store for the rest of the month!

Congratulations!
-- Erica Weinstock
http://www.yourscrapbookstash.com/
Where we stash it so you don't have to!

This is so cool because I didn't have to make a new LO for this contest. Problem is, for some reason I didn't get the newsletter so I have no idea which of the LOs I submitted actually won (I sent in everything that had anything to do with summer)!

There are supposed to be 2 winners for a prize pack that includes a Sassafras Lass T-shirt and a Gift Certificate to the store. Woohoo!

So if anybody got a copy of the newsletter -- please, please, please send me a copy.

No comments: