Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ladies Night

I'm so excited to show you my first DT project for Little Monkeys! Not only did we get to try out the Store More Stamps System -- which is simply ingenious - but we also got 2 stamp sets from The Cat's Pajamas to play with!

We received 2 birthday stamp sets (Smells Like Cake and You Say It's Your Birthday) which were perfect for this LO about the joint birthday party I held with some of my favorite mommies last month. Check out their other stamp sets because this stamp company is hot, hot, hot!

Title: Ladies Night

Materials: Bazzill cardstock, Urban Lily paper, Love Elsie fabric paper, Creative Imaginations transparency, Cat's Pajamas stamps, Tsukineko ink, Provo Craft glitter, Zig pen, American Crafts Vinyl Letters; Making Memories Glitter sticker letters;
Journaling: The Hot O.C. Moms went wild for one night as Astrid, Isay, Maget and I held a joint birthday celebration complete with invites, balloons and lootbags. 10-18-08

Prepare to be amazed with my co-DTs stamping projects -- makes me feel like such an amateur with their great stamping techniques! Check out their blog links here.
Unfortunately, I don't get to show you my Store More Stamps System yet since my turn to show it off doesn't come up until January.

3 comments:

Raechelle Bellus said...

love your layout! The colors and overall design are fabulous! Super work with the stamps!
Rae

Anonymous said...

great LO, cute stamps, and it's PINK! :)

Molly said...

This layout is out of this world cool, girl! I love it!!!