Saturday, February 19, 2011

CCG 180

Here's my LO for this week's challenge at Color Combos Galore.  This was another not so easy challenge for me since I rarely use just these colors -- I would normally add a yellow or orange for a little more pop...

Title: Getting Ready to Party
Materials: Cardstock - Wassau, Bazzill; Patterned papers - Love Elsie, October Afternoon' Journaling Paper - October Afternoon; Journal sticker - 7 Gypsies; Small Alpha Stickers - Jenni Bowlin; Chipboard Alpha - American Crafts; Chipboard Circle - KI Memories; Pen - American Crafts; Ribbon - Maya Road; Mist - Tattered Angels; Misc Baker's twine, staples; Punch - EK Success
Journaling: Bianca wanted some curls, just like mommy's! Dec. 24, 2008

You have until Friday next week to send in your submission for this challenge!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Gorgeous LO!! Love the banner....awesome way to do that!! Pics are just too cute!!
Also, I have an award for you on my blog......
http://mymadkow.typepad.com/mymadkow/

jacque4u2c said...

You did a wonderful job, but I agree - always pop it with color, but still looks amazing!