Monday, February 21, 2011

Tiara Girls

I made this LO for Color Combos Galore Challenge #177 only to find out that what looked like a dark purple on my screen was supposed to be black. But I still love how this LO turned-out. It's not my usual style, since it has very little bits of patterned paper but it is refreshing to go shabby chic every now and then...it's a great way to use up my stash too!

My little girls love to do anything crafty...wonder where they got that from?...and saw these DIY tiaras in one of their craft books...they immediately insisted on making them...who would've thought tin foil tiaras could be so cool???

Title: Tiara Girls
Materials: Cardstock - Wassau; Patterned papers - Graphic 45, Sasafras Lass; Trim - Webster's Pages; Chipboard - Dusty Attic; Paint - Making Memories; MIst - Tattered Angels; Transparency - Hambly; Flower - Prima; Metal Alpha and tiles - Joann; Journal diecut - Daisy Ds; misc lace and heart charm; pen - American Crafts; punch - Martha Stewart; ink - Tsukineko; rub-on - 7 Gypsies; pompom lace - Fancy Pants
Journaling: Nadya & Bianca loved the aluminum foil tiaras that Yaya Jen helped them make. Jan 3, 2011

No comments: