Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's Almost V-Day!

In celebration of Valentine's Day tomorrow, Color Combos Galore features a very fitting palette this week.
It is very rare for me to use colors that are these bold so, as usual, I rely on simplicity of design to create maximum impact. I am so glad I found these KI Memories sheers in my stash...I forgot I even had them...And this photo is another one that I've been meaning to scrap but just hadn't had time to do before now...

Title: ABC of Love
Materials: Cardstock - Wassau, American Crafts; Sheers - KI Memories; Foam Letters - American Crafts; Tiny Alpha - Making Memories; misc floss

You have until this Friday to participate in this week's challenge...go and create one for your love now! I hope you all spend tomorrow with someone you love!!!

No comments: