Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Make A Wish

Here's my 1st LO for Scrapfit Challenge blog. For Workout #37, we were asked to scrap about our dreams or goals. It took me forever to think of what mine is...and shallow as it may be...the only thing that I really, truly want right now (because I am already so blessed to have everything else) is to lose weight!

Title: Make A Wish
Materials: Cardstock - Wassau; Patterned papers - Sassafras Lass, American Crafts; Die-cuts - Daisy Ds; Mist - Tattered Angels; Number Stickers - October Afternoon; Pen - American Crafts; Dymo label maker; Misc lace

If you've barely made a dent in your scrapbooking goals for 2011, this is a great challenge to start with. I hope you can join us here and you have until the end of this month to submit your LO.

1 comment:

Jona Panesa said...

gosh, Ria you are a hot momma already and you still want to lose weight!!! loved the page!