Thursday, February 24, 2011

Furry Friend

For this week's Pebbles Inc. blog posts, we were asked to scraplift a LO from one of our co-DTs. I chose a LO by Jennifer Yates featuring the Cats & Dogs line. I love Jennifer's scrapping style...always fresh and fun and happy...

Title: Furry Friend
Journaling: Bianca with one of her furry Webkinz friends. 072010
Pebbles Supplies Used: Cats & Dogs Cat-i-tude (751046), Cats & Dogs Sassy Cat (751049), Cats & Dogs Kitty Condo (751050), New Arrival Girl She's Here (751055), New Arrival Girl Sweet Moments (751056), Charming Glitter ABC Stickers (732000), Twitterpated Journal Stickers (732003), New Arrival Girl 12" Border Stickers (732024), Cats & Dogs Tags (743701), Green Glitter Candy Dots (744215); Other supplies used: Thickers (American Crafts), Pen (American Crafts), Punches (EK Success, Fiskars)

For this LO, I particularly loved how she used circles to create a border and made my version using one of the Pebbles border stickers. I love how the papers perfectly matched my photo, right down to Bianca's beaded bracelet! You can view Jennifer's original LO in the Pebbles blog here. Thanks for a great idea Jennifer!

3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Just adorable!!! I love it! You knocked out of the park!

Kathy Martin said...

So, so darling!

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

Ria, that picture is sooo cute! I love this layout!