Friday, May 11, 2007

I Was Scraplifted!

I got the shock of my life when I got an email from Joy Uzarraga (a 2peas Garden Girl) asking for permission to scraplift one of my LOs for the site's National Scrapbooking Day celebration last May 5. As usual, when I told Bud about it all I got was "That's great!" -- none of the screaming and jumping I was aching to do. So I ym'd Pia right away only to find out she had an even bigger secret (check out her blog).

The Garden Girls must think we're so shallow (true, mababaw ang kaligayahan namin) but this is really a great honor and makes all this shopping worth it! Haha!
This is particularly special for me because I really love this Lo of mine -- quite a take-off from my usual style -- I love it for its simplicity and message -- to constantly remind me of what's really important.

1 comment:

Jenn Valmonte said...

i heard about this news thru au last PS EB (06 may). that is really great, ria. i am happy for you.

happy mothers' day to you as well. =)