Monday, May 28, 2007

Together

Did this LO with the Ms. Universe Pageant as my background noise. I never felt so old!

How can I not feel old when I realized I was watching Ms. Universe because Ms. Philippines' mom is my friend???

I am addicted to my Fiskars scallop template. This was one of my first scrapbooking purchases way back in 2003 and I never used it until recently.

Am I glad I didn't sell it! Now I know that like clothing fashions, scrapbooking fashions also make a comeback!

Title: Together

Quote: Know that if you have each other, you have all you will ever need.

Materials Used: Scenic Route pps, DCWV cs, Fontwerks, Technique Tuesday and Lil Davis stamps, Ancient Page & Chalk inks, Jo-ann word clip, Making Memories acrylic paint, Grafix transparency, Zig pen, misc lace & ribbon.

No comments: